Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 18, 2018
- Sejong University
- Location: Seoul, Korea, South
- Job Number: 7054625
- Posting Date: Dec 3, 2018
- Application Deadline:
Dec 18, 2018
Sejong University invites application for Non-Tenure-track Research Assistant Professors for the following research areas :
- Japanese Language and Literature : Big Data, Japanese Trade and Commerce
- Business Administration : Marketing, Insurance, All fields of Business Administration
- Hospitality and Tourism Management : ICT tourism/Smart Tourism and related majors(management science/industrial engineering)
- Chemistry : computational chemistry(computational molecular simulation)
- Computer Science and Engineering : The Fourth Industrial Revolution related field(give preference to Big Data, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things(IOT), Artificial Intelligence field)
- All areas of Computer and Information Security
- All Areas of Software & Computer Science
- All areas related to Data Science
- Intelligent Mechatronic Engineering (Unmanned Vehicle Engineering) : Mini drone, Micro satellite, Autonomous driving technology
- Intelligent Mechatronic Engineering (Smart Device Engineering) : Electric Engineering and Electronic Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering : Structural Engineering(except Concrete Materials, Steel Structure, Health Monitoring, and BIM), Water resources engineering
- Environment, Energy and Geoinformatics : Watershed pollution management
- Defense System Engineering : Underwater signal processing using compressive sensing
- Interdisciplinary Program in Artificial Intelligence and Language Engineering : Natural Language Processing / Big Data
- Department of Integrated Bioindustry : Crop Omics Breeding
Founded in 1940, Sejong University ranks among the top private universities in South Korea. Our student body comprises 14,000 undergraduate and graduate students. We offer a wide range of programs and courses through our nine colleges. In addition, Sejong University has a strong research focus, and we rank highly in science and engineering journal publications
1. 40,000,000 KRW per year for the initial contract period. (KRW: South Korea Currency)
2. The annual salary will be increased as follows if the requirements for re-appointment are met in accordance to the evaluation conducted every two years:
(1) If the requirements for re-appointment are exceeded by over 150%, the salary will be increased by 10,000,000 KRW.
(2) If the requirements are exceeded by less than 150%, the salary will be increased by 5,000,000 KRW.
3. In the case of a one-year conditional re-appointment, the annual salary will be frozen.
Incentive will be provided for publications and research grants.
Responsibilities (See below URL)
Applicants should send 4 necessary documents. (See below URL)
Starting date of the employment is March 1, 2019.
The deadline for the application is Dec 19, 2018, 5p.m. KST (UTC+9)(Korea Standard Time).
How to Apply
: Refer to http://recruit.sejong.ac.kr/2019/recruit_eng2_2.html