Date Posted: May 5, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7057207
- Posting Date: May 5, 2019
- Application Deadline:
Open Until Filled
The Cheng Lab at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking postdoc associates to study one of the two areas - tumor immunity and RNA regulation in cancer.
• A recent PhD with first-author paper(s).
• Extensive experience with mouse models of immunology (Tumor immunity position) and RNA biology or cancer biology (RNA regulation in cancer position).
• Ability in the design, performance and interpretation of research studies.
• Excellent skills in communication and writing.
• Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Representative publications are Genes Dev. PMID: 30692202; Genes Dev. PMID: 29269483; PNAS. PMID: 28716909; Genes Dev. PMID: 24840202; J Clin Invest. PMID: 21393860. For a glance of our work please visit our website at https://www.bcm.edu/research/labs/chonghui-cheng
Postdoc fellows will be exposed to tremendous training opportunities, research collaboration opportunities, and superior biomedical research environment at the Baylor College of Medicine, which is located within the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical complex in the world.
Interested applicants should send a curriculum vitae, 1 – 2 publication reprints, and names/contact information of three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “postdoc application” in the subject line.