POST DOC FELLOW
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Job Number: 7066973 (Ref #: hlj_26198)
- Posting Date: Jun 16, 2020
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
• Postdoctoral Fellow in Drug Discovery.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in initiating, conduction, evaluating, and reporting of research studies is preferred.
• Demonstrated pre-doctoral working knowledge of research methodologies in an area of research.
• Writing and analysis
• Research project work
Credentials and Qualifications:
• Ph.D. or M.D. required
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.