Date Posted: May 13, 2019
Application Deadline: Jul 12, 2019
- Johnson & Johnson
- Location: Spring House, PA
- Job Number: 7057272
- Posting Date: May 13, 2019
- Application Deadline:
Jul 12, 2019
JANSSEN BIOTHERAPEUTICS IS CURRENT SEEKING MULTIPLE POST-DOCTORAL CANDIDATES IN A VARIETY OF SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINES AT THEIR SPRING HOUSE, PA AND LA JOLLA, CA SITES.
At Janssen R&D, postdoctoral fellows are trained by expert scientists working at the cutting edge of drug discovery and development. Janssen BioTherapeutics support a wide range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Neuroscience, Cardiovascular and Metabolism, Immunology, and Infectious Diseases. The successful candidate will learn from and contribute to an industry-leading drug discovery program that has brought numerous quality therapeutics to patients and significant contributions to human health. They will have access to state-of-the-art research facilities and equipment including latest flow cytometry analyzer, sorters, confocal microscopy, mass spectrometry, and bioinformatics. They will partner throughout the Janssen R&D organization and participate in cross-functional team discussions, gaining insight into many aspects of biotherapeutic discovery and development. The Postdoctoral Fellow is expected to participate in campus and global post-doctoral engagement events, as well as author papers on their research and present novel findings at scientific conferences.
We are seeking outstanding candidates who have conducted high-quality science during their graduate career. We will only consider recent Ph.D. graduates, or applicants that are expected to graduate, from a chemistry, immunology, virology, molecular or cell biology, cell engineering or a related field PhD program. Candidates must display an ability to independently design and execute research. In addition to a broad knowledge of their specific discipline, we are seeking individuals with deep intellectual curiosity, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Visit https://www.janssen.com/careers to investigate our current openings:
• GENE EXPRESSION AND PROTEIN PRODUCTION HOST LINE ENGINEERING – Req #7546180329
• GENERATION OF NOVEL CAR-T CELL PLATFORMS – Req # 7539180329
• DEVELOPMENT OF BEST-IN-CLASS CAR-T CONSTRUCTS EXPLORING SIGNALNG DOMAINS AND T CELL ACTIVATION – Req #1930190104
• DEFINING PARAMETERS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF BEST-IN-CLASS CAR-T CONSTRUCTS – Req #1931190104
• GENERATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF CAR-T CELLS – Req #1862190104
• BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER, OPTIMIZED RECEPTOR-MEDIATED TRANSCYTOSIS PLATFORM –Req #6508181102
• MODULATION OF REGULATORY T CELLS FOR CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY – Req #7536180329
• NOVEL PLATFORM TO IDENTIFY THERAPEUTIC ANTIBODIES – Req #7545180329
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ms6cd6dp95km7h3p