Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular and Human Genetics
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7058229 (Ref #: 312618KP)
- Posting Date: Jun 27, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Yun lab works on untangling the relationship between diet, genes, microbiome and cancer with an emphasis on discovering novel strategies to prevent and treat cancers.
Required: PhD in molecular and cell biology, immunology, cancer biology, analytical chemistry or biochemistry.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic about collaborative and interdisciplinary research, be highly motivated to develop as an independent scientist, and demonstrate excellent scientific communication skills.
- Experience with animal models, organoids culture, stem cell biology and cancer biology are preferred, but not required.