Postdoctoral Associate - Molecular and Human Genetics
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7058649 (Ref #: 245212KP)
- Posting Date: Jul 22, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
A Postdoctoral Associate position is available in the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine. This research program uses genomics/epigenomics approach and induced pluripotent stem cell models to understand the disease pathogenesis of inherited cardiomyopathy and heart failure. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and have a track record of publications (first-authored publications in respected journals).
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Cell Biology, or related fields.
- A strong interest in the genomics/epigenomics of cardiovascular disease.
- Expertise in molecular biology and cell culture.