- Mississippi State University
- Location: Starkville, MS
- Job Number: 7060117
- Posting Date: Sep 6, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop signal processing and machine learning algorithms for both detections of the required phenomenon or estimation of the required parameters.
• Test developed signal processing/machine learning algorithms on the collected multi-sensor data.
• Assist UAS based data collection activities, data calibration, and validation.
• Develop algorithms for automation of UAV based signal/image processing algorithms
PhD in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related field that address signal processing, machine learning
Instructions for Applying:
Apply online by submitting a cover letter and resume along with official copies of your transcripts. Any social security numbers included on requested transcripts should be redacted prior to submitting online.
Position contingent upon funding availability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
MSU is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We always welcome nominations and applications from women, members of any minority group, and others who share our passion for building a diverse community that reflects the diversity in our student population.