Postdoctoral Research Associate
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Location: Chapel HILL, NC
- Job Number: 7061639
- Posting Date: Oct 22, 2019
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionA leading multi-disciplinary lab in molecular immunology and neuro-inflammatory disorders, is seeking candidates to lead projects to examine:
1. The role of inflammation including the inflammasome in neurologic diseases. Current animal models including Alzheimers and multiple sclerosis.
2. The role of the microbiome in exacerbating or therapeutic treatment of neurologic diseases such as multiple sclerosis.
Successful candidate must have experience with animal models, mouse breeding and neuro-inflammation. Experience in adaptive and innate immunology as well as working with neurologic disorders is a plus.
The environment is stimulating and congenial. Many of the difficult reagents for the above mentioned projects have been generated already. The lab has an impeccable record of job placement for trainees. Prefer applicants with a strong publication record in immunology and/or neurobiology including first authored papers in good journals and outstanding references.
Please send a letter of research interest, a resume/curriculum vitae and names of three references addressed to Dr. Jenny Ting before November 8 to the following email address: