Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Professor, Center for Autonomous Unmanned Monitoring Systems (Aerosol/Sensor/Autonomy/IoT/UAV Control/Pollutant Monitoring)
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
- Location: Ulsan, Korea, South
- Job Number: 7066927
- Posting Date: Jun 15, 2020
- Application Deadline: Jul 5, 2020
Job DescriptionPosition description
Center for Autonomous Unmanned Monitoring Systems, in Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), South Korea, is hiring both POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATES and RESEARCH PROFESSORS for the new project entitled ‘Development of Smart Environment Monitoring System Technology using Autonomous Unmanned Systems’.
Research fields under consideration include: 1) Aerosol/Bioaerosol or Biosensor, 2) Nanomaterial-based gas and environmental sensors, 3) IoT Sensor Modules/Systems or Readout Integrated Circuits, 4) Control System of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Mechatronics, 5) Autonomy, guidance and control of unmanned vehicles, and 6) Monitoring of trace level organic pollutants.
The duration of the initial appointment will be one year with a possibility of extension up to 9 years (funded project duration) upon successful research achievements.
- Holding (or expected to hold at the time of appointment) a Ph.D. degree in above-mentioned research fields.
- One SCI paper (for postdoctoral research associates) or three SCI papers (for research professors) on related fields in the last 5 years
To apply for this job, go to the corresponding website as below.
For postdoctoral research associates:
For research professors:
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact:
1) Aerosol/Bioaerosol or Biosensor: Prof. Jaesung Jang, firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Nanomaterial-based gas and environmental sensors: Prof. Heungjoo Shin, email@example.com
3) IoT Sensor Modules/Systems or Readout Integrated Circuits: Prof. Jae Joon Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Control System of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Mechatronics: Prof. Hungsun Son, email@example.com
5) Autonomy, guidance and control of unmanned vehicles: Prof. Hyondong Oh, firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Monitoring of trace level organic pollutants: Prof. Sung-Deuk Choi, email@example.com