- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7067947
- Posting Date: Jul 17, 2020
Job DescriptionKEY FUNCTIONS
1. To identify the novel targets that have a synergistic effect on tumors treated with signaling inhibitors of gliomas.
2. To combine simultaneous analysis of high-throughput oncogenomic data, translational protein changes by reverse phase protein microarrays (RPPA) and functional RNAi screening to identify compensatory pathway activation and resistance to P13K inhibitors to identify the co-targets.
3. To validate the co-targets, preclinical evaluation will be achieved with the use of disease-relevant models, supported by (molecular) imaging and pharmacodynamic analysis of tumor tissue.
4. Should be able to perform experiments independently and brainstorm and trouble shoot.
Diversity and inclusion at MD Anderson are not just important; they are essential. We take an expansive view of diversity, considering differences in race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender and religious beliefs, as well as communication styles, thought, skill and ambition. We constantly examine our culture to create an inclusive working environment that effectively attracts, retains, develops and utilizes the skills and talents of all employees. Our Diversity Council develops strategies to attract and retain superior talent and enhance workforce diversity and inclusion. We also offer multiple diversity training programs to our employees.