European Research Area (ERA) Chair Holder
- Institute of Animal Reproduction adn Food Reasearch o Polish Academy of Sciences
- Location: Olsztyn, Poland
- Job Number: 7072326
- Posting Date: Nov 19, 2020
Job DescriptionInstitute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of Polish Academy of Sciences (IARFR PAS) is looking for a dynamic and experienced researcher with high leadership skills to establish an interdisciplinary research group to conduct cutting-edge omics-based research in the area of health and well-being. This position offers independence and autonomy of research as well as it requires experience in initiation and preparation of national and international ambitious grant applications.
Job title: European Research Area Chair Holder
Call (part) identifier: H2020-WIDESPREAD-2018-2020-6 (Horizon 2020)
Research Profile: Established Researcher (R3) / Leading Researcher (R4)
Contract length: 63 months (with the option to extent after the lifespan of the ERA Chair project)
Starting date: Negotiable (position will be open on July 1st 2021)
Contract type: Full time
Salary: 8000 € gross per month with additional benefits (i.a. insurances: medical, dental, social)
Research funding: Start-up research grant of up to 100 000 € from IARFR PAS
The candidate’s qualifications and experience:
- High leadership skills (expertise in managing and leading research projects).
- International reputation based on research excellence in omics-based areas of research.
- Strong publication record.
- Proven record in securing significant research funding.
- Excellence in communication and networking within and outside the research community.
- Ability to create an innovative and creative environment for research.
- ERA Chair holder will be free to choose her/his team (up to 7 person) to be hired by IARFR PAS and to create a Centre of excellence in nutrigenomics.
- Position holder will be recognized as a mentor and will contribute to the development of Innovative Doctoral Training and Rising Managers Academy programs, but also organize international conferences and open seminars.
- ERA Chair holder will be responsible for setting an interdisciplinary strategy to fully capitalize on IARFR PAS’s potential.
IARFR PAS provides excellent infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Please visit below link to learn more about the offer and download CV template:
HR Business Partner
Olsztyn,Warmia and Masuria
Tel: +48 89 523 46 14