Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE)
- Location: Multiple Location
- Job Number: 7073304
- Posting Date: Dec 17, 2020
- Application Deadline: Feb 26, 2021
Job DescriptionThe Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the intelligence community.
The research is conducted by the postdocs, while working in partnership with a research advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community. In partnership with the research advisor, the postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
• Annual stipends range from $75,000 to $79,000, depending on research location.
• Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
• Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
• Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
• Research advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and an annual travel budget of up to $2,000.
Postdoc Eligibility: U.S. citizenship required; Ph.D. received within five years of the application deadline
Accepting Applications: January 4 - February 26, 2021
For additional program information, please visit: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/