Postdoctoral Fellow - Cancer Biology (Georgetown University School of Medicine, D.C.)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Location: D.C., DC
- Job Number: 7076736
- Posting Date: Apr 4, 2021
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Job DescriptionA postdoctoral position is available immediately.
We are looking for a highly motivated scientist to work on a translational research project funded by the US National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Research Area: Cancer Biology
1. The role of the ubiquitin system and metabolic reprogramming in cancer development, progression, and therapy for cancers (ovary, lung cancers) with pre-clinical cancer animal models and organoids.
2. The role of regulatory non-coding RNAs in onco-immunology and tumor microenvironment.
Ph.D. or MD/Ph.D.with research expertise as following:
Oncology, cell biology, molecular biology, or immunology.
Prior experience with genetically engineered mouse models and mouse work.
Strong molecular biology and biochemical techniques are required.
Previous experience of tumoroid or organoid culture is preferred, but not required.
Salary: NIH postdoctoral stipends
Please send a CV, Research Statement (1 page), and contact information of three references