Senior Instructor Emergency Health
- Fatima College of Health Sciences
- Location: Al AIn, United Arab Emirates
- Job Number: 7085880 (Ref #: FCHSE03)
- Posting Date: Sep 22, 2021
- Application Deadline: Oct 23, 2021
Job DescriptionFatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals. The college started by offering the BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences like Pharmacy, Emergency Health, Physiotherapy, and Radiology. The college has a Foundation program called General Requirement Unit to support the students on the entry level. FCHS has campuses based in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, and Al Gharbia in the UAE
We are seeking to appoint a Senior Instructor (or other ranks subject to experience & publications) from January 2022.
Candidates must hold:
• Master’s Degree in Emergency Health /Paramedic Science/Emergency Medical care.
• 7 years of Academic Experience or 10 years Professional Experience and/or a mix
• Applicants currently enrolled and completing PHD or master degree holders from a reputable university with international license in the field of emergency medicine can also apply.
We offer a tax free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for staff and dependents and medical care.