Postdoctoral Fellowship in Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling
- Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Job Number: 7090356
- Posting Date: Dec 8, 2021
Job DescriptionA postdoctoral research associate position is available at Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University. The fellow will work on projects focused on the development and application of physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) models for predicting the pharmacokinetics of anticancer drugs in the human central nervous system (including brain and brain tumors). The projects will involve in vitro drug metabolism and transport studies, and PBPK model development and application.
• The successful candidate will have minimum of a PharmD or PhD degree in pharmaceutical Sciences, pharmacology, or other related discipline with some understanding of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling analysis.
• Experience with computational modeling using MATLAB, R language is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team are essential.
Interested applicants should submit a letter describing personal goals related to the position and Curriculum Vitae to Dr. Jing Li ([email protected]).