Assistant Professor Nursing
- Fatima College of Health Sciences
- Location: Al AIn, United Arab Emirates
- Job Number: 7098411
- Posting Date: Apr 22, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionFatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was established by the Institute of Applied Technology in 2006, an aim to meet the United Arab Emirate’s growing need for the skilled healthcare professionals. The college started by offering the BSc in the Nursing program and has since then expanded to offer other degree programs in Health Sciences like Pharmacy, Emergency Health, Physiotherapy, and Radiology. The college has a Foundation program called General Requirement Unit to support the students on the entry level. FCHS has campuses based in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, and Al Gharbia in the UAE
We are seeking to appoint academic Nursing (or other ranks subject to experience & publications) to teach the Bachelor of Nursing program.
Applicants must have:
• PHD in Nursing with a specialization in medical Surgical/ general nursing / community nursing.
• Professional Doctorates are NOT accepted. i.e. Doctorate of Education (DoEd), Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) etc
• At least 3 years’ teaching experience at tertiary level
• Publications registered in Scopus or equivalent database or Scholarly Publications
• Solid knowledge and expertise in field of study
• Proficiency in Information Technology and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Able to prepare well-structured and balanced teaching materials that are aligned to learning outcomes
• Able to contribute to Curriculum Development and improvement
• Aware of current research and scientific knowledge in field of study
• Knowledge and skills related to environment, health and safety in the workplace
• Where applicable competency in using lab equipment and in conducting lab sessions
• Continuous Production of Scientific Material
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required
We offer a tax-free salary package with excellent benefits that includes housing allowance, educational allowance for dependent children, annual travel allowance for the staff and dependents, and medical care.
For more information, please visit our website at: