Postdoc positions to study neurodegeneration at Cornell University
- Cornell University-Weill Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
- Location: Ithaca, NY
- Job Number: 7099484
- Posting Date: May 5, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionPostdoctoral positions are available in Dr. Fenghua Hu’s laboratory at Cornell University for highly motivated candidates who are interested in molecular and cellular mechanisms involved in neurodegeneration, particularly amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), frontotemporal lobar degeneration (FTLD) and Alzheimer’s disease (AD). Candidates with prior experiences in molecular and cell biology, biochemistry or neuroscience are encouraged to apply. Details of Dr. Hu’s laboratory, on-going research projects, and recent publications can be found at https://hu.wicmb.cornell.edu/.
Successful candidates should have a recent Ph.D. in molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry or neuroscience. Prior research experience in mouse models, microglia biology, and/or membrane trafficking and lysosome biology will be a plus.
Interested candidates should send an application packet, including all of the following as a single PDF file by email to Dr. Fenghua Hu ([email protected]):
1. Curriculum vitae;
2. Brief summary of previous research experiences;
3. Future research interests/career goals and projects interested in pursuing in the Hu lab
4. Names and contact information for 3 references.