Postdoctoral Fellow, E3 ligase - Chemical Biology
- Monte Rosa Therapeutics
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Number: 7104520
- Posting Date: Jul 2, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionPostdoctoral Fellow, E3 ligase - Chemical Biology
Location: Boston MA
In this exciting postdoc position, you will be utilizing modern and novel chemical biology techniques to probe the function, structure, and mechanism of curated and selected E3 ligases to deepen our understanding and application of molecular glues.
You will also be responsible for developing novel reagents, biochemical and/or cellular assays, and chemo-proteomic tools to interrogate E3 ligase biology. Additionally, you will evaluate and execute various induced proximity approaches and characterize newly developed small molecules to understand mechanism of action and structural biology affects.
• Candidates must currently hold a PhD (No more than 1 year past graduation) or receive a PhD by the fall of 2022 in molecular biology, chemistry or similar scientific field.
• The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to multi-task and propose innovative solutions to challenging problems, as well as being able to prioritize, and work independently and as part of a global team and network.
• You must be able to independently design and execute experiments, interpret results, and communicate results, both written and oral.
• A passion for working in drug discovery is a must and protein degradation experience is a plus
Looking forwards to receiving your application through our online portal: www.monterosatx.com/careers or forwarding CV with publications Via Email [email protected]
Monte Rosa Therapeutics, a leader in molecule glue degraders, is excited to launch its Postdoctoral Fellowship program. The aim of this program is to train the next generation of drug hunters to address key scientific hypotheses whilst pushing the field of protein degradation to new heights.
The Monte Rosa Postdoctoral Fellowship Program will enable Fellows to work on academic scientific research within an industry environment. They will be mentored by our team of scientific experts who have extensive drug discovery experience, they will have access to state-of the-art instrumentation & technologies, and they will be able to take advantage of our internal global scientific network.
The fellowship is a two-year program, at the end of which we are committed to you publishing your findings in a high caliber peer reviewed journal and/or presenting them at a Scientific Conference.
We offer an attractive package which includes a competitive salary and many of our cool benefits such as a competitive pension/401k, (medical plan-USA), free lunch and snacks, unlimited vacation, our commuter benefit as well as being part of a fun, global scientific community and participating in exciting scientific discussions and discoveries.