Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position, Tumor Immunology, Harvard Medical School/Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Number: 7115374
- Posting Date: Nov 3, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Our lab studies the genetic, cellular, molecular, and immunologic mechanisms underlying tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), a tumor suppressor gene syndrome that causes tumors of the brain, lung, and kidney. This position is focused the tumor immune microenvironment and the development of novel immune-related therapeutic strategies.
We have a vibrant and collaborative research environment within the Harvard Medical School community, with many opportunities to use state-of-the art approaches.
• Doctoral degree in Cancer Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, or a similar field
• Strong publication track record is required
• Experience with preclinical mouse models is preferred
• Creative thinking and ability to work independently
Please email your cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information for three references to: [email protected] Applications will be considered immediately.