Coordinator, Program Management
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7116141 (Ref #: 13822-en_US)
- Posting Date: Nov 16, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Coordinator, Program Management provides administrative support for the Children's Nutrition Research Center (CNRC) Postdoctoral Program and supports the department, including processing purchasing orders, managing travel, and composing correspondence.
- Assists with the trainee recruitment and interview process, including scheduling interviews and making travel arrangements for candidates.
- Assists with onboarding new trainees.
- Receives and responds to all requests for information regarding program(s).
- Participates in planning and developing methods for program implementation and administration.
- Schedules or coordinates lectures, evaluations, meetings, rounds, exams, seminars, training rotations, electives or special electives, duty/call schedules, ceremonies, or events.
- Establishes and maintains trainee records.
- Creates, monitors, and tracks documentation of training and educational activities; may assist with grade or evaluation submission.
- Assists with trainee accreditation.
- Provides administrative support for the program director or other faculty, including maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, preparing correspondence, answering phones, or greeting visitors.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in Graduate Program Management.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com