Coordinator, Business Operations
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7117234 (Ref #: 13986-en_US)
- Posting Date: Dec 3, 2022
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position will provide support to the Center of Comparative Medicine (CCM) department by coordinating the HR functions and business processes, processing personnel related transactions, and liaising with central departments. Position will also be cross trained on business office procurement and supply chain process.
- Coordinates the day-to-day business and Human Resource functions for the department.
- Processes personnel related transactions in SuccessFactors. Coordinates with Human Resources as required.
- Submits positions for approval through the position management process.
- Schedules interviews on behalf of the hiring managers.
- Manages Postdoc appointments and renewals.
- Receives, verifies processes and submits all of CCM Supplemental payments.
- Assists with onboarding Vet Services and staff.
- Prepares onboarding materials for new hires.
- May coordinate department meetings, events, retreats, and other functions.
- Pulls various reports as requested.
- May provide additional support to faculty and staff as needed.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Human Resources experience.
- Success Factors experience preferred.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com