Postdoctoral Position to Study Bone Tissue Vascularization at University of Rochester University of Rochester
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Location: Rochester, NY
- Job Number: 7122586
- Posting Date: Feb 1, 2023
- Salary / Pay Rate: $55,000 and up
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
See lab website: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/labs/zhang.aspx
Contact: [email protected]
Center for Musculoskeletal Research consists of over 20 highly interactive research laboratories that focus on many facets of disease and health concerns of musculoskeletal system. The successful candidate will benefit from ongoing collaborations with a wide range of basic science and translational research as well as various career development and training opportunities for preparation of an independent research career in academia and industry.
• MD and/or Ph.D. in a relevant field and have training in cell and molecular biology, biomedical engineering, genetics and/or bone biology.
• Commitment to research on musculoskeletal system.
• Experience in molecular biology, vascular biology, flow cytometry, tissue engineering, mouse work including survival surgeries, histology/immunohistochemistry, confocal and multiphoton imaging.
• Candidates with experience in flow cytometry, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and micro-CT will receive special consideration.
• A publication track record with written and verbal communication skills.
• Prepared to collaborate on multidisciplinary research projects.
• The ability to supervise research trainees and/or technicians.
• The ability to communicate effectively with faculty, postdoc and students of all levels.
About University of Rochester
Center for Musculoskeletal Research at the University of Rochester is one of the top research centers in the nation for orthopedic research. The center has equipped with state-of-the art histology, MicroCT and imaging facilities. In addition, institutional core facilities, which include state-of-the-art multiphoton imaging core and genomics core are also available. The Center is supported by NIH funded T32 and P30 programs, providing exceptional educational and academic training in musculoskeletal research. Center for Musculoskeletal Research is comprised of a highly integrated faculty from a variety of departments, offering many opportunities for collaboration and career advancement.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com