Virtual Modeling of Airways using Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Job Number: 7127578
- Posting Date: Mar 8, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Project deliverables include:
1) Creating virtual models of the upper airway from medical imaging.
2) Running simulations of respiratory airflow in the airway of children.
3) Writing scientific papers and presenting work at scientific conferences.
• A Ph.D. in biomedical engineering, aerodynamics, computer science, or related fields.
• The preferred candidate has demonstrated a track record of publications and has a strong background in related research.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in CFD, medical image analysis of CT or MRI, coding (e.g., Python, Matlab, Java, C++), deep learning programing experience, experimental aerodynamics (e.g., PIV), and/or translation of data from engineering to clinical projects
Please submit a cover letter describing your research interest, CV, and contact information for 2 references to Dr. Alister Bates: [email protected]
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com