Postdoc Positions in Molecular Mechanisms of Parkinson’s disease
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Location: Farmington, CT
- Job Number: 7144779
- Posting Date: May 11, 2023
- Salary / Pay Rate: NIH standard
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
More information is available at: https://health.uconn.edu/xiong-lab/
* In vitro molecular and cellular study of gene function in Parkinson's disease: dissect protein function and cellular pathways
* In vivo Parkinson disease modeling: develop fly, mouse and human dopamine neuronal models
Postdoctoral fellows receive competitive salaries and benefits according to NIH standard.
Interested applicants please submit an application to Dr. Xiong at [email protected] along with a cover letter, CV and contact information for three professional references.
UConn health campus is located within driving distance from major metropolitan areas, including Boston (2 hours), New York City (2 hours) etc.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com