- Baylor College of Medicine
- Location: Houston, TX
- Job Number: 7145924 (Ref #: 15899-en_US)
- Posting Date: May 19, 2023
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Title: Postdoctoral Associate
Division: Molecular & Human Genetics (80001004)
Department: Molecular & Human Genetics - Boeynaems (90006833)
Location: Houston (1100)
Salary Range: Per NIH Guidelines
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Employment Duration: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Boeynaems lab seeks a postdoctoral fellow to study protein condensation is implicated in the etiology of neurodegenerative disease and brain cancer. The work includes protein biochemistry/biophysics, cell culture, microscopy and mass spectrometry.
- Designs and conducts research experiments.
- Selects and determines appropriate research procedures.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information needed for particular studies.
- Documents and interprets results of experiments.
- Prepares experimental results for publication and oral presentation.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.
Please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com