Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Location: Rockville, MD, VA
- Job Number: 7151456
- Posting Date: Jun 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: Aug 1, 2023
Pursue your research interests with world-class training and mentorship
The centerpiece of the program is mentored, multidisciplinary research. Our comprehensive postdoctoral program is flexible enough to permit individual creativity while offering an organizational foundation for research and growth.
In this program you will:
• Launch an independent research program with support from NCI investigators
• Increase performance through fellowship coaching and training
• Join a cohort of diverse postdoc collaborators
• If eligible, earn an MPH sponsored by NCI
• Receive a competitive stipend with relocation assistance, health insurance, and travel benefits
Applicants must have a doctoral degree in a related discipline or be currently enrolled in an accredited doctoral degree program and scheduled to complete all requirements prior to the start of the program.
Applicants must also be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and have less than five years of relevant postdoctoral research experience.
Learn more and apply
Applications will be accepted through August 1, 2023. You must apply through our online system at
To learn more about eligibility requirements and to apply, visit https://cpfp.cancer.gov or email us at [email protected].