Assistant Professor of Educational Psychology
- Ball State University
- Location: Muncie, IN
- Job Number: 7215351 (Ref #: BSU41465)
- Posting Date: Feb 8, 2024
- Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Completion of doctoral degree in school, clinical or counseling psychology area by time of position start.
- Eligibility for licensure as a health service psychologist, the independent level of psychology practice, in Indiana.
- Clinical neuropsychology doctoral practicum or internship training experience.
- Neuropsychological training at the post-doctoral level.
- License-eligible within one year of taking the position.
- Doctoral degree from an APA accredited program.
At Ball State University, we recognize inclusive excellence as an integral endeavor to fulfill our University’s mission and our strategic plan. We recruit, support, and retain a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff. We encourage and reward diversity of thought. We promote a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation and creativity. We pledge to keep Inclusive Excellence at the highest level of institutional importance and as a foundation in all that we strive to do. Our over-arching goal for Inclusive Excellence is to adopt a university-wide Inclusive Excellence approach to academic, administrative support, and service functions of the university. We believe Inclusive Excellence must be infused in every step we take.